Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Q1

boomp3.com
In my opinion, the city most memorable is Beijing in China. I like Beijing the most because first, I can see many ancient remains.
I can learn many things about Chinese history by looking cultural properties. And the food is very delicious. I ate the Chinese
food for the first time when I was been there. And I can eat many various and different food, so it was very interesting to me.
And the hotel room is very big, clean and convenient to rest. So I like Beijing the most and I want to visit there again.

boomp3.com
The book I found most remarkable is named as kindness. I like this book because first, this book is an exciting book. I can feel
funny during the reading. And this book gives me an impression. So I can feel enjoyment and impression at once when I read this
book. Second, this book gives me an instruction about our life. Today, most people are selfish because they have no understanding
about other people but they understand only themselves. So this book says us that we always have to be kind to other people that
don't know about me. So I like this book the best.

boomp3.com
The best way to commute is walking. First, we can exercise in a simple way. Today, many people do not have the time to exercise
because they are very busy. But, if they go to anywhere on foot, they do not have to prepare the exercising time apart. Second,
we do not have to pay much money. If we use the public transportations such as subways and buses,or we drive cars, we have to
spend much money to pay. But if we walk to anywhere, we do not have to prepare the money to pay. So, we can spare much money.
So if we walk, we can kill two birds with one stone.

Boomp3.com
Boomp3.com
Boomp3.com

Get your own playlist at snapdrive.net!

I would like to live in the underwater for the following sets of reasons. First, I can see everywhere in the beautiful water.The natural background of the ocean is very wonderful and fascinating so I will spend my all time on going around and looking at the sea plants and animals that I saw only in the books. Second, I can live with sea animals. I can not rear whales or sharks in the ground but if I live in the underwater, I can live with them and I want to raise them in reality and observe their actions. It will be obviously very splendid. I am sure I can be a good friend.

2 comments:

Eri said...

Delivery: Careful on your pronunciation of "most." I thought you said, "was." (The city most memorable to me is Beijing, China)

Language Use: You said,"by looking at sculpteral properties~" But you should just say, "by looking at the architecture." Also, (I ate the Chinese food for the first tim when I was been there). In this sentence you don't need the words, "the" or "been"

Topic Development: Overall, nice job on this again. You structured your ideas pretty well. Just make sure you understand that your grammar affects your topic development. (as an example, pay attention to where you should have used the word architecture instead of sculpteral properties).

eLearning said...

http://www.snapdrive.net/files/549065/GL%20Class%20Eri/Q1%2C%20p.%2028.mp3